Michael S. Moore
Mike Moore helps technology companies throughout the Northwest obtain patent protection for innovations in computer and software technologies, including semiconductors, cellular standards, mobile image analysis, and recognition software. His clients include large multinational companies, solo inventors starting their first business, and everyone in between. For Mike, the most rewarding part of his job is working with inventors who are passionate about their ideas.
Mike brings strong intellectual property know-how from his diverse professional experiences at a leading global IP law firm, two patent boutiques, a small general practice firm, and working in-house at a start-up. Combined, these experiences give him a unique understanding of what clients in different economic or entrepreneurial situations may view as important. As a result, Mike works with clients to develop individualized strategies based on their particular needs, allowing him to maximize intellectual property protection while minimizing unnecessary costs and worry.
- Helps inventors obtain patent protection for inventions related to wireless signals, autonomous vehicles, semiconductors, computer servers, optical devices, and computer memory.
- Provides portfolio development advice on multiple international high-value patent portfolios.
- Provides strategic advice related to comparisons of issued and pending patent applications against possible evidence of use.
- Advised clients on patent acquisition and brokerage strategies for multiple large portfolios in the wireless and wired telecommunications area.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon State Bar, Member (2006-current)
- Sigma Pi Sigma, a Physics Honor Society, Member
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree (2006)
- Indiana UniversityBachelor of Sciences dual degree, Physics and Mathematics, with honors (2002)
Oregon State Courts
United States Patent Bar