Rosa Ostrom counsels clients of all sizes through the many stages of the litigation process, focusing on issues of product liability, manufacturing, and bankruptcy. When possible, Rosa uses collaborative techniques to establish productive relations.
Prior to law school, Rosa was immersed in the food and beverage industry for almost a decade, with roles ranging from server to bartender to manager. Her on-the-ground experience affords her a unique understanding of clients’ needs in the food and beverage industry, allowing her to deliver tailored advice to help her clients solve problems.
In law school, Rosa served as a Judicial Extern for Justice Mary Yu at the Washington State Supreme Court and worked as a Law Clerk at King County’s Housing Justice Project. She was also captain of the University of Washington School of Law’s American Institute of Justice National Mock Trial team.
Memberships & Awards
- OGALLA, the LGBT Bar Association of Oregon, Member (2018-present)
- University of Washington School of Law, Women’s Law Caucus, Mentor to first-year law students (2016-2018)
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree, Order of the Barristers
- Earlham CollegeBachelor of Arts degree, Sociology and Anthropology
Outside The Office
- Running (and eating) her way through the Pacific Northwest.