Russel R. Robertson
Russ focuses on assisting privately held businesses and entrepreneurs with their business and transactional needs, including advising on real estate acquisitions, dispositions, and financings; mergers and acquisitions; and a wide range of commercial agreements and strategic partnerships. Russ also assists his clients with entity structuring, organizational planning, and debt and equity financing transactions. Prior to re-joining Schwabe, Russ served as General Counsel to a private equity firm investing in, and developing, single, multi-family, and commercial real estate projects in Puget Sound and Portland regions.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Bar, Business Law Section, Member
- Washington Law & Politics, Rising Star (2008-2012, 2014-2015)
Resources & Ideas
- The OregonianJune 20, 2019
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- November 13, 2018
- Daily Journal of CommerceAugust 15, 2019
- Seattle University School of LawJuris Doctor, summa cum laude (2004)
- University of WashingtonBachelor of Arts, Political Science (1998)
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Golfing with my son.