Whether it is researching legal issues, drafting contracts, or providing clients with targeted advice, Thomas uses his legal acumen, creative approach, and experience in the healthcare industry to reach success with his clients. His areas of expertise include contract drafting, regulatory compliance, and business management related to the healthcare industry.
- Researched legal issues and drafted memoranda, motions, and complaints regarding commercial and general litigation issues, including disputes related to view easements, lease provisions, and negligence.
- Researched and authored presentations for legal and academic conferences.
- Drafted a physician services agreement for a local healthcare company.
- Drafted and advised a client on the dissolution of a limited liability company.
- Advised a client on compliance with the Stark Act.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Women Lawyers Foundation, Vernellia Randall Bar Exam Grant Recipient for Single Parents (2017)
Resources & Ideas
- The OregonianJune 20, 2019
- June 10, 2020
- Salvation Army, Member of Advisory Board & Community Relations Committee (2011-2014)
- University of Oregon School of LawJuris Doctor, Order of the Coif; Operations Editor, Oregon Law Review (2017)
- California State University, ChicoBachelor of Business Administration (2014)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Spending time with his son.