Treja M. Miranda
Treja Miranda helps clients resolve complex disputes through various stages of litigation. She focuses her practice on construction litigation, maritime matters, and employment litigation. Her diverse leadership experience and passion for law makes her an effective and steadfast defender of her clients’ interests.
In law school, Treja was involved in the Black Law Student Association, including serving in the role of Vice President. She was a member of the law school’s Thurgood Marshall National Mock Trial competition team, and a member of the Washington Journal of Law, Technology and the Arts. Additionally, she served as an Extern for the Honorable Robert S. Lasnik of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Treja spent her 2018 and 2019 summers with Schwabe as a Summer Associate, receiving a diversity scholarship her first year. Prior to attending law school, she worked at Benjamin Healy Attorneys at Law as a Legal Assistant.
- Researched and analyzed questions of law regarding complex litigation matters.
- Drafted internal memos for Federal District Court judicial decisions.
Memberships & Awards
- King County Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Black Law Student Association, Vice President of Communications (2018-2020)
- Thurgood Marshall National Mock Trial Team, Member (2018-2020)
- Washington Journal of Law, Technology and the Arts, Member (2018-2020)
- Loren Miller Bar Association, Member (2017-present)
- Order of the Barristers, Member (2020-present)
- Order of the Barristers (2020)
- Hugh Miracle Opening Statement Competition, Finalist (2019)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, 1L Diversity Fellow (2018)
- King County Bar Scholar (2017-2020)
- HM Geisness Scholar Recipient (2017-2020)
Resources & Ideas
- December 3, 2020
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2020)
- Grand Canyon University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Government, high honors (2017)
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Spending time with family, friends, and my cockapoo Piper.