Vladimir Raskin, Ph.D.
Vladimir Raskin focuses his practice in the area of intellectual property. He applies hands-on experience in electrical engineering to help clients secure U.S. and foreign patents for sophisticated telecommunications, electrical engineering, electronics, Internet, radio-frequency identification, LCD, software and mechanical technologies. Vladimir has prepared patent infringement and validity opinions, responses to office actions, appeal briefs, broadening reissue, and divisional and continuation applications for patent families. He regularly counsels clients on intellectual property strategy, portfolio development and management, freedom to operate, infringement exposures, validity and enforcement.
- Drafted patent applications that matured into patents, including patents related to web page representations tailored to particular customers and patents related to integrated circuit technology and sensor technology.
- Developing intellectual property expertise in wearable devices, artificial intelligence, optical devices and healthcare.
Memberships & Awards
Resources & Ideas
- March 11, 2016
- March 15, 2012
- July 25, 2016
- November 13, 2015
- June 23, 2017
- March 8, 2013
- Olympic Music Festival, Volunteer
- University of WashingtonInternational Business Certificate
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2007)
- Moscow Transport UniversityMaster of Science, Electrical Engineering
- Moscow Transport UniversityPh.D. Electrical Engineering
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Biking in Europe with my wife.