Represented by Schwabe
- Manufacturing, Distribution and RetailHenningsen Cold Storage—Sale to Lineage Logistics
When Henningsen Cold Storage, a fifth-generation family-owned business, was ready to sell, they turned to Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt
- Real Estate and ConstructionBig River Construction – Wins Compensation Battle
Founded in 2001, Big River Construction is an Astoria-based company built on the premise that taking care of clients is the key to success.
- Manufacturing, Distribution and RetailBlount International—Office Hours Aren't Just for Professors
Blount International is an Oregon company in operation since 1947. A global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts and equipment, for everything from forestry and garden to ranching and agriculture, Blount sells its products in more than 110 countries around the world.
- TechnologyAirbiquity – Setting the Pace of Connected Car Innovation
Airbiquity – Setting the Pace of Connected Car Innovation
- Manufacturing, Distribution and RetailColumbia Sportswear—Innovating with Schwabe
Getting wet isn’t always fun, especially when you’re wearing gear that is supposed to keep you dry.
- Transportation, Ports and MaritimePort of Vancouver—Partnering with the Community
When the Port of Vancouver steps up to protect the community, they know that Schwabe will help the Port get it done.
- Natural ResourcesSouth Coast Lumber & Affiliates—Protecting Assets
The forest-products business is about more than trees and manufacturing.
- Real Estate and ConstructionWallace Properties—Driving Innovation and Development
When you are completely rethinking the construction and development process, you need a firm as innovative as you are.
- Healthcare and Life SciencesAdventist Health—Investing in Employees and Healthy Communities
One secret to their success is a productive and collaborative relationship with medical staff.