- What to Know About PPP Appeals and Next Steps (updated 11/15/2021)After the Economic Aid Act: An Updated Guide, Part 4November 15, 2021
- The State of Manufacturing in the Pacific NorthwestNovember 15, 2021
Together with Aldrich CPAs + Advisors, the Puget Sound & Portland Business Journals, we present the the 2021 State of Manufacturing in the Pacific Northwest.
- Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act Delivers Optimism for Transportation IndustryNovember 15, 2021
Author: Adam Murray
- OP-ED: Making (Some) Sense of Evolving Vaccine Mandates for EmployersDaily Journal of Commerce OregonNovember 12, 2021
- Summary of New Guidance on COVID-19 Vaccine MandateNovember 10, 2021
- OSHA Issues Emergency Temporary Standard for COVID-19 Vaccinations and TestingNovember 4, 2021
- Renewable Energy Reimagined: What You Need to Know NowA recap from the PNW Predictions: Renewable Energy Reimagined eventOctober 19, 2021
Author: Ryen Godwin
A panel discussion about opportunities, challenges, significant changes, emerging trends, and innovations in the renewable energy sector.
- OP-ED: Design-Build Pitfalls for Owners, contractors and Design ProfessionalsDaily Journal of Commerce OregonOctober 15, 2021
Author: William Ohle
- Deviation: Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal ContractorsOctober 13, 2021
- Three Ways the Pandemic is Impacting Litigation CostsPortland Business JournalOctober 12, 2021
- Enactment of SB 164 and Changes to Oregon’s Corporate Activity Tax October 7, 2021
- Internet Aids the Brick and Mortar Star: Key Learnings on Retail Real EstateA recap from the PNW Predictions: Retail Real Estate Reimagined eventSeptember 17, 2021
Schwabe and the Portland and Puget Sound Business Journals hosted PNW Predictions: Retail Real Estate Reimagined, a discussion about the effect of the pandemic on retail real estate and predictions for the future of the industry.
- OP-ED: Improper Liens Can Potentially Be Discharged Quickly Via Little-Used StatuteDaily Journal of Commerce OregonSeptember 17, 2021
Author: David Anderson
- Tax Reform: Three Estate Planning Proposals to WatchSeptember 16, 2021
Author: Jennifer Woodhouse
- Ports Obtain Authority to Provide Wholesale and Retail Broadband under New LegislationSeptember 8, 2021
- PNW PredictionsCo-produced with the Portland and Puget Sound Business JournalsSummer 2021
A three-part virtual event series that examines the industries and businesses that shape the Pacific Northwest.
- OP-ED: Tips for Developing, Transitioning Community Association ProjectsDaily Journal of Commerce OregonAugust 13, 2021
Author: Sara Sayles
- Reopening Oregon's Offices in the Midst of the Delta Variant Portland Business JournalAugust 12, 2021
Author: Jean Back
- New Non-Discrimination Law Leaves Many Open QuestionsAugust 6, 2021
Authors: Gary Bruce
- OP-ED: Evolving Privacy Laws Present Challenges for Smart BuildingsDaily Journal of Commerce OregonAugust 5, 2021