How I represent clients at Schwabe
I provide every client with a solutions-oriented approach that results in a personalized strategy for litigation. Working closely with businesses to navigate a variety of civil disputes, I endeavor to learn my client’s inner workings so I can best represent their interests.
As a result of my legal experiences prior to joining Schwabe, I am well-equipped to handle issues that arise in any industry. My prior experience as a law clerk for Chief Justice Martha L. Walters exposed me to a variety of disputes in all areas of the law, and it allowed me to work with complex matters facing Oregon’s highest court. Moreover, my time in the district attorney’s office gave me the confidence to successfully guide my clients through legal problems that require the initiation of court proceedings.
- Tried cases to jury verdicts in misdemeanor and felony criminal matters.
- Researched, wrote, and argued various motions in Oregon circuit court.
- Clerked at Oregon’s highest appellate court.
- Interviewed and worked with community treatment providers for purposes of setting up a restorative justice approach to drug crimes.
- University of Oregon, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree, Order of the Coif (2017)
- The University of Georgia, Bachelor of Science degree, Psychology (2011)
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
Classroom Law Project, Mock Trial Coach (2017-2018)
Spending quality time with loved ones.
Get in touch