How I represent clients at Schwabe
I counsel real estate and construction clients on an array of legal concerns, including claims and disputes, as well as assist in the drafting and negotiation of construction contracts and change orders. When litigation is necessary, my goal is to guide each client as efficiently and strategically as possible through the many stages of the litigation process.
Before joining Schwabe, I worked for a Seattle-based law firm for five years and specialized in real estate, construction, and general litigation disputes. I also spent one year working for a general practice law firm in eastern Washington.
During law school, I was a member of the Gonzaga Law Review and authored several articles related to new developments in the law governing various types of contracts.
- Regularly advised and counseled clients on contract negotiations, claims, and disputes, including litigation and pre-litigation strategy.
- Successfully litigated dozens of complex commercial and construction disputes before administrative bodies and trial courts in Washington and Alaska.
- Successfully appealed a contracting officer’s decision upholding governmental termination of a construction contractor for default.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude (2016)
- University of North Dakota, Bachelor of Arts degree, Political Science, cum laude (2013)
- Alaska State Courts
- Colorado State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court - District of Alaska
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Washington
- Alaska State Bar Association, Member (2019-present)
- Colorado State Bar Association, Member (2019-present)
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (2016-present)
I enjoy fishing in the Pacific Northwest
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox