How I represent clients at Schwabe
I provide counsel on a range of employment matters to clients within the healthcare arena and beyond. My experience includes offering legal advice to employers, and when the need arises, defending businesses through all phases of litigation. Drawing from a Human Resources background, I impart clients with a deep, hands-on understanding, and help them obtain favorable results.
Prior to Schwabe, I worked at a boutique labor and employment law firm in Portland, Oregon; interned for an administrative law judge; and clerked at a large national employment law firm. Before attending law school, I worked in HR for six years at a large, family-owned wholesale distributor.
- Draft Motion to Dismiss, answer Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries (BOLI) Position Statement, Request for Production, Motion for Summary Judgment, mediation brief, and Motion in Opposition to Amend.
- Review discovery documents using electronic discovery and traditional methods.
- Research and write legal memorandum related to employment laws, civil procedure, and evidence.
- Draft employment policies and employee handbooks, conduct trainings for clients, and provide legal advice and counseling to clients.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, Juris Doctor degree (2021)
- Portland State University, Portland State University, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude (2012)
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
- Campaign for Equal Justice – Associates Committee (2021-2023)
- Multnomah Bar Association – Young Lawyer Section Membership Committee (2022-present)
- Owen M. Panner American Inn of Court – Barrister (2022-present)
- Oregon Women Lawyers – Member (2021- present)
- Washington County Bar Association – Member (2021-present)
Exploring Portland restaurants.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox