How I represent clients at Schwabe
I diligently counsel clients on an array of legal matters affecting real estate and corporate transactions, including entity formation, mergers & acquisitions, and drafting corporate agreements. With my passion for entrepreneurship and diverse knowledge, I am able to provide strategic advice and practical solutions to help address my client’s needs.
I grew up in a household of small business owners, and my work is driven by the same devotion and rigor that I see clients bring to their businesses.
In law school, I interned for a nonprofit clinic, advising a small business client on various business and employment-related matters, including intellectual property rights, hiring and marketing strategies, and structuring corporate agreements. I also served as a law review research and technical editor and was a legal intern for the Seattle City Attorney’s Office and the Tacoma City Attorney’s Office, both in their Torts Divisions.
In the autumn of 2021, I completed Schwabe’s Fall Clerkship program.
- Drafted ancillary agreements in connection with loan and M&A transactions.
- Managed the due diligence process in loan and M&A transactions.
- Drafted lease, entity formation, and corporate governance agreements.
- Assisted clients with operating or selling their businesses, including researching regulations to keep them updated on legal requirements and investigating any potential risks.
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (2018)
- Seattle University, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude (2021)
- Washington State Courts
- American Bar Association, Member
- CREW Seattle, Member
- CALI Award in Contracts (Spring 2019)
- CALI Award in Torts (Fall 2018)
The Small-er Screen: YouTube Vlogging and the Unequipped Child Entertainment Labor Laws
Seattle University Law Review
Volume 44, Issue 2 (2021)
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox