How I represent clients at Schwabe
I assist real property owners, purchasers, operators, managers, developers, and investors in a variety of real estate transactions, including leasing, purchasing, selling, and financing real property, primarily throughout Oregon and Washington. My high-level attention to detail and wide range of transactional experience makes me a trusted legal advisor to my clients.
My leasing practice includes representing institutional and private real property owners with activity throughout the United States, and I am licensed to practice law in Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma, in addition to Oregon and Washington. I have experience with office, industrial, retail, and solar leases, as well as office, apartment, industrial, warehouse, bare land, agricultural land, and ranch transactions. I stay diligently involved in all phases of real property transactions and efficiently manage the same to closing but am also capable of providing targeted assistance to clients with limited needs.
- Represent landlords regarding the leasing and management of a variety of product types located throughout the country, including office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use projects.
- Represent purchasers and sellers in a variety of real estate transactions and provide legal advice regarding all stages of such transactions from agreement negotiation to closing.
- Perform complex due diligence for real property owners and contract purchasers, including detailed survey and title review.
- Represent landlords in negotiation of solar ground leases and battery storage leases with solar developers.
- Represent a large retail organization in an ongoing, nationwide expansion of new stores.
- Lewis & Clark, Law School, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, Business Law Certificate (2014)
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science degree, Mechanical Engineering, minor in Mathematics (2011)
- Colorado State Courts
- Oklahoma State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- Washington State Courts
Campaign for Equal Justice, Associate Liaison (present)
Any activity or experience with my brilliant partner and best friend, particularly if a mountain is involved (attendance at mountain-top wedding pictured).
Get in touch