Properly understanding and advancing the client’s goals in an efficient manner is of utmost importance.
How I represent clients at Schwabe
I provide my clients with care in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, leases, and natural resources matters. In the fast-paced environment of real estate transactions, my high-level attention to detail and wide range of transactional experience makes me a trusted partner to my clients.
With an educational background in mathematics and engineering, I launched my legal career assisting energy companies with oil and gas drilling and title review in Oklahoma. Prior to joining Schwabe, I worked with a firm in Colorado focused primarily on commercial real estate transactions with additional support regarding general business concerns.
- Drafted and negotiated purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, and construction contracts.
- Drafted and reviewed operating agreements and formed business entities in Colorado.
- Reviewed surveys and titles and advised clients during the due diligence phase of real estate acquisitions.
Oil and Gas
- Examined all instruments filed with county clerks from patent issuance.
- Drafted Drilling Title Opinions and Division Order Title Opinions detailing surface, mineral, and leasehold ownership and explaining legal issues in the chain of title with steps needed for curative action.
- Drafted Acquisition Title Opinions providing summary ownership for clients in the process of purchasing mineral rights.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, Business Law Certificate (2014)
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Science degree, Mechanical Engineering, minor in Mathematics (2011)
- Colorado State Courts
- Oklahoma State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Texas State Courts
- Washington State Courts
Mountain adventures with my best friend.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox