How I represent clients at Schwabe
I am dedicated to pursuing my clients’ legal interests and safeguarding their intellectual property rights. By helping my clients through the full gamut of intellectual property issues, I am able to provide strategic advice regarding trademark registration and enforcement; copyright protection and enforcement; trade secret disputes; internet domain name disputes; licensing agreements; intellectual property transactions; and intellectual property litigation.
In law school, I worked as a Law Clerk for the Center for Food Safety, where I gained practical experience in legal research and writing. I was also the Associate Editor of Lewis & Clark Law School’s Environmental Law Review and the Fundraising Committee Chair of the Public Interest Law Project.
I worked at Schwabe as a Summer Associate in 2019.
- Supports a wide range of clients spanning numerous industries, from internationally recognized sportswear, footwear, and apparel brands; to food and beverage providers; to financial services and technology companies.
- Drafts and reviews intellectual property license agreements, service agreements, marketing agreements, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Obtained a successful outcome for a client in a domain name dispute through a World Intellectual Property Organization proceeding.
- Successfully negotiated a settlement agreement and obtained a positive result for the client with regard to a counterfeit goods dispute.
- Researched questions of law and drafted a variety of legal memoranda.
- Assisted in drafting a complaint involving issues of administrative and regulatory law.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude (2020)
- University of Denver, Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology; minor degree in Psychology (2016)
- Oregon State Courts
- Intellectual Property Section of the Oregon Bar (2021-present)
- Environmental Law Review at Lewis & Clark Law School (2018–2020)
- Public Interest Law Project at Lewis & Clark Law School (2017–2019)
- Deans Scholarship for Excellence, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017–2020)
- Pro Bono Honors Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Public Interest Law Project Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Honors distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017)
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox