How I represent clients at Schwabe
I use my legal insight to develop effective litigation strategies for my clients. I am passionate about solving problems and providing creative solutions for my clients’ needs throughout all stages of litigation.
Before joining Schwabe, I clerked for Judge Smith on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and Judge Simon on the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon.
- Lewis & Clark, Law School, Juris Doctor degree, summa cum laude (2020)
- Tulane University, Bachelor of Arts degree, Sociology and Spanish, summa cum laude (2017)
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
- Cornelius Honors Society, Lewis & Clark Law School (2020)
- The Phi Beta Kappa Society, Member
- Dean’s Scholarship, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017-2020)
- Senior Scholar in Sociology, Tulane University (2017)
A Return to the Traditional Use of the Writ of Mandamus, 25 Lewis & Clark Law Review (2021)
Editor in Chief, Lewis & Clark Law Review (2019-2020)
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox