How I represent clients at Schwabe
I represent clients on a wide variety of real estate transactions and land use matters. I draft purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, leases, easements, and other transactional documents. I also perform land use due diligence analysis, represenging clients in permitting applications, code compliance claims, and appeals before the Land Use Board of Appeals and the Court of Appeals. My transactional and land use experience help me counsel clients in all aspects of real estate transactions and development permitting.
While in law school, I served as a representative in the Women’s Law Caucus and was an associate editor for my school’s law review. I also externed with Gonzaga’s NCAA Compliance Office.
I completed my Fall Clerkship at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in the autumn of 2021.
- Researches complex legal issues and drafts client memoranda.
- Drafts transactional documents, including purchase and sale agreements, option agreements, commercial leases, and easements.
- Assists in real estate transactions by reviewing title documents and closing documents.
- Drafts land use applications and pleadings before local governments.
- Drafts LUBA and court of appeals motions and briefs.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude (2021).
- Oregon State University, Bachelor of Art, Speech Communication, summa cum laude (2018).
- Oregon State Courts
- CREW (2021-present)
- Multnomah Bar Association (2021-present)
- Oregon State Bar, New Lawyers Division (2021-present)
- Gonzaga Law Review, Associate Editor (2019-2021)
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Pro Bono Distinction Award (2021)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Transactional Skills and Professionalism Lab (2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Professional Responsibility (2019)
Hiking McNeil Point.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox