My role is to help clients seize opportunities, identify and manage risks, and find creative solutions to complete transactions efficiently.
How I represent clients at Schwabe
I work closely with operators, managers, regional and national developers, and institutional investors to bring their commercial real estate projects to fruition. My focus is on the acquisition, entitlement, development, leasing, financing, and disposition of retail, office, mixed-use, industrial, manufactured housing community, and senior living properties.
I have many years of experience as a skilled negotiator and practical dealmaker navigating Oregon’s ever-changing real estate landscape, which allows me to serve as a wealth of knowledge to my clients.
Chambers & Partners USA, client highlights
“Brendan Crowley is very talented and knowledgeable.”
“Brendan has taken the time to understand us very well, and we appreciate his work on all of our transaction documents.”
- Represent landlords in the leasing and management of a variety of product types located throughout the country, including office, industrial, retail, and mixed-use projects.
- Manage complex due diligence matters, including portfolio acquisitions of grocery, shopping center, agribusiness, restaurant, manufactured housing, and senior living assets.
- Act as Oregon local counsel in multi-state acquisitions and financings.
- Represent tenants in the technology, restaurant, retail, and wholesale distribution industries, including headquarter office and large distribution facility leases.
- Extensive experience with workouts and restructuring of distressed ground leases and space leases.
- Represent parties in the acquisition and disposition of private utility systems.
- DePaul University College of Law, Juris Doctor degree (2005)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Bachelor of Science degree, Psychology (2000)
- Oregon State Courts
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member (2012-present)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties, Member (2012-present)
- Ranked as “Up and Coming” for Real Estate Lawyers in Oregon, Chambers USA (2022-2023)
- Georgetown University Law Center’s Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute, Rising Star award
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Volunteer (2003-present)
Having frequent laughs with my son and daughter.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox