HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
I keep the firm running smoothly and efficiently—ensuring costs stay low and service levels high—by overseeing the finance, accounting, pricing, records, and client intake teams.
With over 24 years of finance and accounting experience (including six years with Ernst & Young and 18 years in marketing and professional services) and an intense focus on automation and expense management, I strive to bring increased value, ensuring client service is the highest priority.
- Certified Public Accountant, Oregon (Inactive)
- Linfield College, Bachelor of Science, Accounting, magna cum laude (1991)
- Bridgetown Baseball Club (youth baseball), Pitching Coach (Current)
- North Portland Little League, Coach (Current), Fundraising Manager (2013-2014)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, Judge of Entrepreneurship (2002)
Coaching Youth Baseball, Fishing, and Road Cycling.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox