How I represent clients at Schwabe
I focus my practice on supporting those in the business and corporate arena to resolve difficult situations. When working with Schwabe clients, I help them develop solution-oriented strategies.
Prior to joining Schwabe, I interned for Seattle’s Office of the Mayor and worked closely with the General Counsel. I honed my skills by reviewing contractual agreements and advising on contract negotiations.
In 2019, I was fortunate enough to be a Schwabe Summer Associate.
- Researched and drafted memoranda on U.S. privacy rights, as well as the investment and management of nonprofit endowment funds under Washington law.
- Reviewed contractual agreements and provided advice on contract negotiations.
- Responded to demand letters.
- Reviewed and revised corporate governance documents.
- Seattle University, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree (2021)
- Williams College, Bachelor of Arts degree, History (2016)
- Washington State Courts
- Washington Student Bar Association (2019-2020)
- Scholar of the Year, Western Region of the National Black Students Association, 2020
I find that memories are best made when food, family, and the Sounders are involved.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox