Our clients look to us for guidance, advice, and protection. They need us to be the best of the best. It is our responsibility and privilege to give them just that.
HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
I have almost 20 years of experience in all aspects of complex litigation and case management in a variety of practice areas, including intellectual property, medical malpractice, professional malpractice, employment, and professional staff matters. The peace of mind a client experiences from feeling protected and secure drives me every day, and I value being part of a team at Schwabe whose mission is to give the client the very best representation.
- Berklee College of Music (Bachelor of Arts), (2016-2020)
- Everest College, Associate of Applied Science, Paralegal Studies (1998)
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Member (2015 – 2019)
- Baseball coach, Cascade Little League, 2017
- The CLiF Project, Coach, 2017
- Music writer for The Bridge, Portland Community College’s student paper, 2015 – 2017
- Regulation Committee, Oregon Paralegal Association, 2016 – 2017
- Flag football coach, Clark County Youth Football, 2015
- Teacher’s assistant, Mill Plain Elementary School, 2014 – 2015
My favorite “jobs” in life are Husband, Father, Grandfather, and Best Friend to Man’s Best Friends!
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox