How I represent clients at Schwabe
As a lawyer who focuses on environmental concerns, I help clients with regulatory matters that govern clean water, clean air, forest management, and environmental policy. A tailored approach to legal concerns is a hallmark of how I practice law.
During law school, I spent a summer as a summer associate with Schwabe.
- Conducted legal research and produced written memoranda in various areas of law.
- Drafted a public comment relating to Clean Water Act (CWA) Section 401; conducted legal research on environmental statutes, including CWA, Clean Air Act (CAA), National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), and National Forest Management Act (NFMA).
- Authored memoranda relating to environmental statutes, and contributed to court briefs.
- Assisted a nonprofit environmental organization with the public commenting process.
- Drafted a complaint that addressed CWA violations.
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College, Juris Doctor (2023)
- University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Science, Policy Analysis & Planning (2020)
- Oregon State Courts
Lewis and Clark Environmental Law Review, Associate Editor (2021-2023)
Lewis & Clark Law School Pro Bono Honors Award Issued by Lewis & Clark Law School, April 2022
The Effects of California SB 901 on Forest Conservation, American Bar Association, May 31, 2022
Earthrise Law Center, Clinic Member (2021-2022)
Finding the “Lost City” in Colombia
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox