How I represent clients at Schwabe
I have a diverse background of experience representing commercial clients in litigation and arbitration and individuals and entities in matters related to fraud and government investigations. I not only serve as legal counsel but also passionately fill the role of advocate and teacher as needed for each client’s unique situation.
Prior to joining Schwabe, I spent the past four years in private practice in Miami, specializing in commercial litigation, white-collar criminal defense and appeals. I also served as a law clerk in the U.S. Senate Office of the Legislative Counsel in Washington, D.C.
I am a board-certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist through the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS).
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice in a suit brought by a real estate developer against a homeowner’s association for challenging the development of a $100 million condominium project.
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice in an admiralty case of first impression.
- Served as an apprentice in ship manufacturing in Haiphong, Vietnam.
- Served as a law clerk in the U.S. Senate Office of the Legislative Counsel.
- University of Miami, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude (2014)
- Rollins College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy (2010)
- Colorado State Courts
- Florida State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Recognized by Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America, Commercial Litigation (2021-2024) Alternative Dispute Resolution (2024)
- Elie Wiesel Prize in Ethics Essay Contest, Contest Winner (2010)
- U.S. Constitutional Law, Investment Arbitration, International Arbitration Under the New York Convention, and Criminal Procedure, Book Award Recipient
26 countries visited and counting.
Get in touch