I strive to assist the attorney with identifying the needs of the client and the best course of action to meet those needs. Once this has been determined, my goal is to provide the client with professional services in an accessible and caring manner.
HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
My concentration is in estate planning, probate and trust administration, and business law. I have been a paralegal for over 28 years, practicing both in California and Oregon.
- California State University Stanislaus, Paralegal Studies Degree
- NALS, Certified Professional Paralegal
- St. Mary’s College, Bachelor of Arts degree, Business Management
- NALS of Mid-Willamette Valley, member and past chapter director
- Global Ventures English Camps (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Jordan; Uruguay, and Thailand), instructor and curriculum development
- Institute for Paralegal Education, former course instructor for estate planning and administration
I love to travel and experience different cultures.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox