How I represent clients at Schwabe
With both state and federal trial experience, I am adept at the various stages of litigation and counsel my clients on a variety of employment concerns. Recognizing that my clients constantly face novel legal issues, my goal is to help them understand their obligations while finding practical business solutions.
Prior to joining Schwabe, I worked at a boutique litigation firm in Portland, Oregon. Before attending law school, I was a professional fundraiser for nonprofit organizations.
- Investigates claims of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Evaluates and recommends ADA accommodations.
- Drafts responses to complaints filed with the Oregon Bureau of Labor & Industries (BOLI).
- Manages case development and resolution, including driving discovery and facilitating settlement.
- Represented an agricultural client facing retaliation claim, among others, in a jury trial and obtained a directed verdict.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor degree
- Northeastern University School of Law, Masters degree
- Whitman College, Bachelor of Arts degree
- Alaska State Courts
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (2021)
- Oregon Rising Stars List, Business Litigation (2022)
Relief Nursery, Board of Directors (2021-present)
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox