I enjoy working closely with our clients. It allows me to offer better service while building rewarding relationships.
HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
I assist clients in the food and beverage, maritime, and retail industries. I have over 30 years of experience supporting all aspects of litigation, from inception through trial to mediation and arbitration. I work closely with vessel owners, fisheries, insurance companies, restaurants, retail owners, and department stores.
I also assist with case management, hiring experts, investigation, witness preparation, discovery, document review, and management and coordination of arbitrations, mediations, and trials. I provide product liability, personal injury, maritime, premises liability, medical/dental malpractice, asbestos, and general litigation support.
In addition to my litigation work, I help clients in matters before the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board, including coordinating and obtaining liquor licenses.
- Assists in trials for large fishing and processing companies, which has resulted in significantly reduced liability verdicts or defense verdicts.
- Assists in trials for large retail companies, which has resulted in defense verdicts.
- Assists major restaurant chains with obtaining liquor licenses in Washington State.
- Northwest Nazarene College, Associate of Arts degree
- Homeowners’ Association, Board of Directors
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Charitable Giving Committee, Past Member (2013 – 2015)
I view my work much in the way that I view gardening: what you plant now, you harvest later!
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox