How I represent clients at Schwabe
I focus my practice on counseling clients on general litigation matters. I am a skilled legal writer and fluently draft persuasive memoranda, briefs, summaries, and other legal documents and arguments. I am a creative problem solver and strategic thinker who is committed to assisting my clients to resolve their concerns.
While in law school, I served as a judicial extern for U.S. District Judge Michael J. McShane for the District of Oregon. I also served as a teaching assistant for the Law School Admissions Council PLUS Program, which is a partnership aimed at introducing historically underrepresented undergraduates to the law school admissions process and framework.
In the summer of 2019, I was at Schwabe as a Diversity Fellow and Summer Associate.
- Offers legal advice for clients involved in lawsuits and helps represent them in court.
- Drafts and edits a wide variety of legal documents including memoranda, briefs, internal memos, summaries, and training materials.
- Performs due diligence in legal matters concerning governing documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Counseled on civil rights and welfare issues, including cases that involved historically underrepresented groups.
- Provided assistance to U.S. District Judge Michael J. McShane in researching and writing issues before the court.
- Served as a law clerk at the Oregon Law Center, helping to represent low-income individuals on issues related to governmental assistance and benefits.
- University of Oregon, School of Law, Juris Doctor (2021), Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Government, (2016)
- Oregon State Courts
- LGBT Bar Association of Oregon (OGALLA), member (2018 – present)
- Order of the Coif, University of Oregon School of Law (2021)
- Excellence in Advocacy Award, University of Oregon School of Law Legal Research and Writing Program (2019)
Model Dress Code: Promoting Genderless Attire Rules to Foster an Inclusive Legal Profession
St. John’s University School of Law’s Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development Vol. 34 Iss. 2, Spring 2021
Correcting Social Security Earnings Statements
Oregon Law Center Administrative Law Task Force CLE
November 1, 2019
Enjoy exploring the outdoors, often with my cats.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox