How I represent clients at Schwabe
As an associate in Schwabe’s business and transactions department, my objective is to help clients pursue their legal interests and obtain favorable results. Whether drafting contracts, conducting legal research, or giving counsel, I maintain a goal-oriented approach with the client’s interests top of mind and treat every matter with the same level of urgency.
A former engineer and project manager, I have developed and sharpened my technical, professional, and project management skills that I leverage in my practice today. One of my biggest passions is to take on challenges and find the most elegant solutions. Prior to Schwabe, I worked at a boutique firm as a Law Clerk, where I wrote a program and protocol that effectively tracked discovery requests and objections and compiled them within minutes.
- Drafted contracts, briefs, motions, and memos for civil, construction, and real estate matters.
- Conducted legal research and analysis of business issues, structures, contracts, transactional and corporate documents, and projects.
- Assisted with case strategy and transactional deals.
- Served process on international entities in foreign countries and handled civil discovery.
- University of Minnesota, Juris Doctor degree (2022)
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Science degree, Civil Engineering, Concentration in Structural Mechanics and Materials (2015)
- Oregon State Courts
When not working you can find me enjoying the outdoors, trying new cuisine, or finding a cozy reading spot.
Get in touch