Brian Nakashima knows how to keep firms running smoothly and efficiently—ensuring that costs stay low and service levels high. His strong focus on automation and expense management brings increased value to all Schwabe clients.
Brian has 24 years of finance and accounting experience—including 6 years with Ernst & Young—and 18 years in marketing and professional services. At Schwabe, he oversees the finance, accounting, pricing, records and client intake teams, making sure client service is always the highest priority.
- Bridgetown Baseball Club (youth baseball), Pitching Coach (Current)
- North Portland Little League, Coach (Current), Fundraising Manager (2013-2014)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, Judge of Entrepreneurship (2002)
- Linfield CollegeBachelor of Science, Accounting, magna cum laude (1991)
- Certified Public AccountantOregon (Inactive)