Julie M. Chapman
Julie Chapman supports attorneys in complex civil litigation cases, including condemnation, construction and commercial litigation. Her responsibilities extend to all aspects of case management, discovery and litigation support. Julie has extensive trial preparation and support experience, and is a firm leader in the use of software programs such as Relativity and Trial Director. She regularly attends trials to manage presentations.
Julie is actively involved in the organization, preparation and presentation of educational programs on litigation-related topics, both within the firm and at Portland Community College.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists
- American Bar Association
- Portland Community CollegeParalegal Program
Outside The Office
- Spending time with family and friends, travel, boating and biking.