Lillian "Lily" Hubbard
Lillian (Lily) Hubbard helps clients navigate all stages of litigation. From investigations to discovery to appeal, Lily works with all types of clients—including large public companies, tribal entities, and individuals—to provide them with the most value while best meeting their needs.
Lily flocked toward mock trial and moot court at the University of Washington School of Law. Lily was also part of the Student Health Law Organization and one of the Associate Editors-in-Chief for the Washington International Law Review. Lily’s strategic approach to law comes from her time as a judicial extern to the Honorable John C. Coughenour.
Prior to law school, Lily supported higher education for the University of California, Los Angeles and University of Southern California as a fundraiser. Lily coordinated with over 40 campus departments and liaised with campus fundraising teams to produce creative, effective stewardship plans for major gifts. These years of experience allow Lily to adeptly communicate and triage priorities to deliver client-focused results.
- Served as judicial extern.
- Researched questions of law and drafted internal memos as a Summer Associate at Schwabe, Williamson, & Wyatt.
Memberships & Awards
- UW Law Moot Court Honor Board (2017-2019)
- UW Native American Law Students Association Moot Court Team (2017-2019)
- Washington International Law Review (2017-2019)
- Dean’s List, Scripps College (2009)
- Senior Class President, Scripps College (2009)
- Edmund F. Maxwell Scholarship (2005-2009)
- Ernest Jaqua Memorial Scholarship (2006-2009)
Resources & Ideas
King County Bar Association Bulletin (2018)
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree with honors (2019)
- Scripps CollegeBachelor of Arts degree in Neuroscience (2009)
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Always up for a new adventure!