Lisa Cincotta serves as Schwabe’s Chief Information Officer, with overall responsibility for guiding firm-wide technology initiatives and ensuring that they are client-focused. With more than 20 years of experience in the legal industry, Lisa is a skilled professional who has worked with a diverse range of technology and support systems. Prior to joining Schwabe, Lisa was the Director of Information Technology for Ater Wynne LLP, where she provided leadership and strategic direction for the firm’s information technology systems.
Memberships & Awards
- International Legal Technology Association, Former City Representative
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member
Resources & Ideas
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Panelist for Data Security, Ricoh Client Advisory Board (April 2016).
- University of South FloridaBachelor of Arts degree, Management Information Systems
Outside The Office
- Spending time outdoors in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my dog, Bella.