Mario Delegato works with clients of all sizes to navigate the different stages of litigation. His genuine passion for the law is present in his desire to understand the needs of his clients and their industries.
In law school, Mario served as an extern for the Honorable Consuelo B. Marshall of the Central District of California. In that role, he researched and drafted bench memorandums on questions of federal law, including trademark and consumer protection. Mario spent his 2018 summer as a Schwabe Summer Associate.
- Drafted memorandums on a variety of legal issues including breach of contract, environmental cleanup defense, products liability, and civil procedure.
- Co-authored a Continuing Legal Education article on easements and a compendium on Oregon product liability law.
- Researched and wrote a number of motions in Oregon circuit court.
- Represented a domestic violence survivor in a restraining order matter and achieved a favorable outcome.
Memberships & Awards
- Multnomah Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section Membership Committee (2020-present)
• Oregon Advocates, Advocate (2019-present)
• Meals on Wheels, Volunteer (2019-present)
- University of California at Los Angeles School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2019)
- Lewis & Clark CollegeBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (2016)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Spending time outside enjoying the great PNW.