How I represent clients at Schwabe
I support my clients through an array of litigation matters and legal concerns. As a strategic thinker, I evaluate the essential factors of each case before me as I guide my clients toward successful outcomes.
My thorough understanding of the court system and skills in legal research help me effectively advocate for my clients. I gained valuable experience during my tenure at the U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, where I served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Karin J. Immergut and a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael H. Simon.
- Represented clients in diverse areas of civil litigation including construction negligence, contract disputes, financial elder abuse, and legal malpractice.
- Successfully engaged in settlement negotiations and mediations in personal injury, construction defect, and legal malpractice cases.
- Drafted legal memoranda and assisted with judicial opinions resolving a myriad of civil motions arising in state and federal court, ranging from temporary restraining orders to motions for summary judgment.
- Assisted a judge in management of civil caseload and preparation for hearings.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor degree, cum laude (2019)
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Science degree, Communications (2014)
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court - District of Oregon
- Oregon State Bar Association, member
- Multnomah Bar Association, member
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, Managing Editor (2018-2019)
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, Member (2017-2018)
- Cornelius Honor Society, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2019
- Pro Bono Award Recipient, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2019
- Public Interest Law Project Award Recipient, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2017
- Honors Distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2016-2017
- Honors Distinction in Oral Advocacy, Lewis & Clark Law School, 2016-2017
“So You Are Saying That There’s A Chance: Strategies for Challenging Compelled Arbitration,” Lewis & Clark Law Review; Volume 23, Issue 4; 2020
- Lewis & Clark Law School Mentor (2019-present)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Moot Court Judge (2019-present)
Catching a baseball game with Dad.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox