Joanne W. Hall
I feel privileged and receive much satisfaction in helping clients through one of the most difficult times in their lives—losing a loved one.
HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
For over 28 years, I have assisted attorneys in probate and trust administration and with the preparation and filing of estate and gift tax returns for firms in California, Oregon, and Washington.
- Knowledge of estate administration in Washington, Oregon, and California.
- Deep-seated experience in preparing gift and tax estate returns in Washington, Oregon, and California.
- LDS Business College, Associates Degree, Business Administration (1974)
- Cañada College, Paralegal Certificate (1996)
- Oregon Paralegal Association (2013-present)
- Old Evergreen Highway Neighborhood Association, Board Secretary (2004-present)
Spending time with my daughter and granddaughter, friends, and dog and cats—and reading, especially mystery novels.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox