How I represent clients at Schwabe
I am an experienced litigator who advocates for product manufacturers, suppliers, and premises defendants. I adopt an innovative and pragmatic approach when it comes to legal battles, grounded in the principle of delving deeply into my clients’ situations to assess and offer guidance on litigation strategies and potential risks.
My experience includes cases involving product liability (including asbestos and talc litigation), commercial, insurance, and other civil matters. I also have experience dealing with personal injury, catastrophic injury and fatality, premises liability, medical malpractice, healthcare, transportation, and a broad range of general litigation issues. A practiced litigator, in addition to trying several jury trials to verdict, I have defended numerous arbitrations, and argued in front of numerous Washington Superior Courts.
- Obtained favorable defense jury verdict in admitted liability case as lead counsel where plaintiff alleged personal injury.
- As first-chair, successfully defended and obtained favorable jury verdict equivalent to less than the plaintiff’s claimed medical expenses.
- Successfully negotiated and settled commercial contract dispute.
- Defended Fortune 1000 company in high-value personal injury litigation arising out of injuries allegedly sustained on premises.
- Obtained multiple dismissals and settlements in high-stakes personal injury and product liability lawsuits.
- Successfully argued and obtained summary judgment dismissal on behalf of client on the basis of res judicata, after securing a Defense Award at arbitration in the previously filed case.
- Seattle University, School of Law, Juris Doctor degree (2014)
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts, Journalism (2009)
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Washington
- DRI, Member (2019-present)
- Washington Defense Trail Lawyers, Member (2014-present)
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association Seattle (MAMA) Seattle, Member (2023-present)
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association Seattle (MAMA) Ladder Down, class of 2021 (year-long business and development leadership training program)
- Selected to Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch (2021-2022, 2024)
- Selected to the Washington Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, Products Liability (2023)
Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association Seattle (MAMA) Ladder Down, class of 2021 (year-long business and development leadership training program
Outside of work, I am a fitness enthusiast who also enjoys good food, travel, and spending time with my wife and young son.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox