How I represent clients at Schwabe
As the Director of Lawyer Development, I collaborate with Schwabe’s leadership team to coach, develop, and train new lawyers to ensure a smooth integration into the firm with a primary focus on the associate career path.
I bring 20+ years of business and people leadership experience to my role, mostly in influencing change, improving workplace cultures, and helping leaders cultivate an effective, high-performance environment. Along with being recognized as a trusted advisor and coach, some of my previous work included strategic and workforce planning, developing training programs and curriculum, and designing and implementing people programs and processes for increased productivity.
I have a passion for learning and sharing knowledge to help others evolve into living their best life by taking a “whole person” approach to learning and development.
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- University of Phoenix, Master of Business Administration
- San Diego State University, Bachelor of Science, Business Management
- Portland Executive Assembly, Member (2022 – present)
- Women to Women Network, Member (2022 – present)
- Leader Circles Key Group, Member (2021 – present)
- Society for HR Management (SHRM), Member (2007 – present)
- Portland HR Management Association (PHRMA), Member (2007 – present)
- SafeBuild Alliance, Board Member (2021 – present)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Mentor (2016 – 2018)
- Children’s Hour Academy Foundation, Board President (1yr) & Member (2013 – 2016)
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox