How I represent clients at Schwabe
As a litigator, I draw on my experience negotiating contracts, working for and against government agencies, and advising clients on business solutions. Leveraging skills gained in my prior career in large-scale fundraising and my varied legal experience, I help clients navigate all stages of litigation.
My experience includes negotiating prelitigation demands and disputes, engaging in alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and arbitration, and supporting all aspects of trial. I work with a wide range of clients, from large public companies to individuals, to provide the most value while best meeting their needs. My primary focus areas are complex commercial and general litigation.
In addition to my primary focus on litigation, I assist clients with land use and permitting issues.
- Briefed and successfully argued several dispositive motions.
- Negotiated favorable settlement resolutions on behalf of clients.
- Represented clients in mediations and in anticipation of arbitrations.
- Part of a team that represented a client in weeks-long products litigation trials.
- University of Washington School of Law, Juris Doctor degree with honors (2019)
- Scripps College, Bachelor of Arts degree in Neuroscience (2009)
- Washington State Courts
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Washington
- UW Law Moot Court Honor Board (2017-2019)
- UW Native American Law Students Association Moot Court Team (2017-2019)
- Washington International Law Review (2017-2019)
- Dean’s List, Scripps College (2009)
- Senior Class President, Scripps College (2009)
- Edmund F. Maxwell Scholarship (2005-2009)
- Ernest Jaqua Memorial Scholarship (2006-2009)
“Looking Forward to a Healthy Career in Law,” King County Bar Association Bulletin (2018)
Always up for a new adventure.
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox