The obstacle is the way.
How I represent clients at Schwabe
I counsel on employment matters in the healthcare and life sciences and consumer product, manufacturing, and retail industries. With my clients’ success as my top priority, I work urgently to understand their legal needs and provide sound legal counsel to pursue the best outcomes possible.
I bring a deep understanding of effective advocacy to my practice, having served for five years as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable U.S. Magistrate Judge Youlee Yim You in the District of Oregon.
During law school, I was Editor-in-Chief of the Lewis & Clark Law Review.
- Argued pretrial motions in Oregon Circuit Courts.
- Analyzed complex and novel legal issues in diverse areas of civil litigation.
- Drafted judicial opinions resolving the spectrum of motions that arise in district court, from motions for preliminary injunction to motions for relief from judgment.
- Assisted judges in managing caseloads, resolving discovery disputes, and preparing for hearings, oral arguments, and trials.
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Juris Doctor degree (2016)
- Walla Walla College, Bachelor of Sciences degree, cum laude (2011)
- Oregon Federal Court
- Oregon State Courts
- Federal Bar Association, member (2017-present)
- Lewis & Clark Law School, Cornelius Honors Society (2016)
- Volunteer, Imprint Project (2023)
- Mock Trial Judge, Classroom Law Project (2023)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Mentor (2017-present)
- Lewis & Clark Law School Moot Court Judge (2018, 2022)
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox