How I represent clients at Schwabe
As a litigator, I advocate for my clients and their causes—learning about their business, applying legal tools, and communicating their position with a coherent and strategic narrative. I tackle challenges with a meticulous and analytical approach, offering each client a strategically tailored solution to address their individual legal issues.
I gained valuable experience as a Summer Associate at Schwabe, where I was able to apply my background in journalism to commercial litigation. Before attending law school, I lived in Spain, where I became fluent in Spanish.
Conducted research and assisted in drafting legal memorandums, articles of incorporation and bylaws, contractual provisions, and agency filings
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude (2023)
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, Journalism and Spanish (2019)
- Oregon State Courts
- Lewis & Clark Law Review, executive editor (2022–2023)
- Oregon State Bar Association, member (2023–present)
- Multnomah Bar Association, member (2023–present)
- Janice E. Rianda Outstanding Student Award, University of Oregon, 2019
“Abortion Rights as (Inter)National Human Rights: Dobbs and the Noncompliance of U.S. Abortion Policies Under International Human Rights Law” (Lewis and Clark Law Review – Volume 27 Issue 3)
As an Oregon native, I love exploring all that this stunning state has to offer.
Get in touch
Ideas & Insights
News and Insights delivered to your inbox