Luisa Britten assists tax and estate planning attorneys and clients with aspects of federal and Oregon estate tax return preparation, estate and trust administration, and Oregon probate proceedings. Luisa appreciates the opportunity to assist clients through the sometimes difficult and complicated process of estate administration.
Luisa, a Senior Paralegal, is a conscientious, efficient and detail-oriented professional who listens well to her clients and is responsive to their needs. She enjoys problem solving and believes no task is too big or small to take on.
Memberships & Awards
Oregon Paralegal Association, Member
- Portland Public Schools, Volunteer
- St. Mary’s Academy, Volunteer
- Portland Community CollegeCertificate of Paralegal Studies
- University of California, BerkeleyBachelor of Arts degree with Honors
Outside The Office
- Good books, cooking, camping, and especially traveling and hiking with my family (no matter what it does to our feet).