Brendan S. Crowley
Brendan Crowley works closely with operators, managers, regional and national developers, and institutional investors to bring their commercial real estate projects to fruition. Brendan focuses on the acquisition, entitlement, development, leasing, financing, and disposition of retail, office, mixed-use, industrial, and senior living properties.
A skilled negotiator and practical dealmaker, Brendan has years of experience navigating Oregon’s ever-changing real estate landscape, which allows him to serve as a wealth of knowledge to his clients.
- Represent landlords in the leasing and management of a variety of product types located throughout the country, including office, industrial, retail and mixed-use projects.
- Manage complex due diligence matters, including portfolio acquisitions of grocery, shopping center, agribusiness, and senior living assets.
- Act as Oregon local counsel in multi-state acquisitions and financings.
- Represent tenants in the technology, restaurant, retail, and wholesale distribution industries, including headquarter office and large distribution facility leases.
- Extensive experience with workouts and restructuring of distressed ground leases and space leases.
- Represent parties in the acquisition and disposition of private utility systems.
Memberships & Awards
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member (2012-present)
- National Association of Office and Industrial Properties, Member (2012-present)
- Georgetown University Law Center’s Advanced Commercial Leasing Institute, Rising Star award
Resources & Ideas
- Key new team member adds depth to group’s industry-focused practiceJanuary 21, 2020
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Daily Journal of CommerceApril 17, 2020
- April 6, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Volunteer (2003-present)
- DePaul University College of LawJuris Doctor degree (2005)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignBachelor of Science degree, Psychology (2000)
Outside The Office
- Having frequent laughs with my son and daughter.