Cynthia S. Park
Cynthia Park works with a variety of clients to navigate the different stages of litigation from discovery to appeal. Cynthia approaches each client’s concern with the respect and consideration needed to guide them through the process toward a successful resolution.
Prior to coming to Schwabe, Cynthia worked at a boutique law firm in Washington assisting on litigation matters.
While in law school, Cynthia interned with Amnesty International, served as a law clerk with the U.S. Agency for International Development, and assisted asylum seekers appearing before the Baltimore Immigration Court and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Advised and filed complaints on behalf of plaintiff clients in civil matters.
- Developed cases for arbitration, mediation, trial, and/or appeal.
- Argued motions and managed cases through discovery, including preparing and answering interrogatories and taking depositions.
- Analyzed discovery productions in complex acquisition cases.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Association of Justice
- Korean American Bar Association of Washington
- American University Juris Doctor Distinguished Fellowship
- Seattle/King County Clinic, Language Volunteer (2021)
- Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court Competition, Judge (2021)
- World Bank, Research Volunteer for "Law, Justice and Development Week" Compendium (2017)
- American University Washington College of LawJuris Doctor degree (2018)
- University of WashingtonBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (2013)
Washington State Courts
New York State Courts
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
Outside The Office
- Hiking in the summers, skiing in the winters, and venturing for delicious food in all seasons.