Dave Hailey represents sophisticated commercial real estate and corporate clients in complex real estate and business transactions including acquisitions, dispositions, financing, and leasing throughout Washington. Dave combines deal-making experience and creative problem solving skills to find workable and practical solutions to challenging legal issues and needs.
For over 14 years, Dave’s legal practice has spanned representing clients on residential purchases and sales to facilitating complex development projects exceeding $500 million. He represents real estate developers, partnerships, syndicates, publicly traded companies, lenders, and investors (both private and institutional), including Fortune 500 companies. His favorite part of practicing law is helping clients achieve their business goals and meet their objectives and needs, and helping them seek out additional resources when and where needed.
- Acquisition and financing of multi-family, mixed-use, and office buildings in Seattle exceeding $25 million, including inbound foreign investment.
- Land acquisition in Pierce, King, and Snohomish Counties, WA.
- Lead attorney on all phases of complex commercial real estate acquisitions and dispositions for high rise, office, mixed-use, and high-end residential commercial projects throughout Colorado and the Pacific Northwest.
- Negotiation of industrial, office, and retail leases.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (2013–present)
- King County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Member (2013–present)
- Colorado State Bar Association, Member (inactive)
University of Denver Sturm College of Law’s Clarence L. Bartholic Award in Legal Ethics (2005)
Resources & Ideas
- Creative dealmaker adds depth to group’s industry-focused practiceApril 17, 2020
Alzheimer’s Association, Volunteer (2011–2014)
- University of Denver Sturm College of LawJuris Doctor degree (2005)
- University of KentuckyBachelor’s degree, Business Administration in Finance (2001)
Washington State Courts
Colorado State Courts
Outside The Office
- Backpacking and enjoying the outdoors on the trails in the Pacific Northwest.