Kelly Hamilton is a litigation paralegal with over 20 years of experience in the legal field. She assists attorneys with all phases of discovery, motions practice and trials by drafting legal documents and compiling, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Assists attorneys with all phases of discovery, motions practice and trial.
- Organizes all necessary documents for depositions, hearings, trials or arbitrations; summarizes depositions and compiles key testimony into case database.
- Locates and reviews information applicable to a particular case, person or subject via online research or document reviews.
Memberships & Awards
- QLaw Association of Washington
- Women in eDiscovery, Seattle Chapter
Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity Alumnae, Seattle Chapter
- Seattle University School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2000)
- Centenary College of LouisianaBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (1994)
Outside The Office
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone.