Loren Snow represents clients in a broad variety of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, financings, joint ventures and leases.
Prior to joining Schwabe, Loren spent two and a half years at Kirkland & Ellis LLP in New York. Loren previously worked for Dechert LLP in New York, primarily representing B-buyers, mortgage loan sellers, underwriters and other clients in commercial mortgage-backed securitization transactions.
- Developed a sales program for a U.S. private equity fund for a programmatic sale of multi-family properties, and represented the equity fund in sales of multi-family properties totaling over $1 billion.
- Represented a U.S. developer in connection with its approximately $1.24 billion construction financing for the development of a $2 billion–plus mixed-use five-acre development on New York’s Upper West Side.
- Represented a sovereign wealth fund in connection with its acquisition of a 49% equity interest in the owner of a portfolio of manufactured housing facilities, having a value of approximately $2.05 billion.
- Represented a U.S. private equity fund in connection with the $5.365 billion acquisition of a portfolio of 72 multi-family properties.
- Represented a U.S. private equity fund in connection with the take-private acquisition of a non-traded public Real Estate Investment Trust for an enterprise value of approximately $1.9 billion consisting of 78 multi-family properties.
- Represented a non-U.S. endowment fund in connection with the formation of a programmatic joint venture to acquire retail properties in the United States.
- Represented a sovereign wealth fund in the formation of a $260 million programmatic joint venture with a Singapore sovereign wealth fund and sponsor to acquire retail property in New York City.
- Represented the purchaser in a $540 million acquisition of a hotel in Times Square, New York.
- Represented a sovereign wealth fund in connection with a joint venture with a U.S. developer to develop and operate a Class A office building in Washington, D.C.
Resources & Ideas
- Emory UniversityJuris Doctor (2013)
- University of Oregon
New York State Courts
Outside The Office
- Supporting the Ducks.