Neeka Hodaie takes a personal approach to advising a wide range of clients on business and real estate legal matters. She counsels on various corporate and real estate contracts, championing her clients’ best interests. Neeka endeavors to understand her clients’ unique perspectives and industry-specific needs.
Neeka is inspired by the passion entrepreneurs and business owners employ to bring their visions to fruition. She grew up focused on her family’s small business, so she can appreciate the sacrifice and commitment behind every company.
While in law school, Neeka worked as a full-time Law Clerk at the Federal Trade Commission, where she primarily assisted antitrust investigations of technology companies. She also served on the executive board for the Seattle Journal for Social Justice and was her law school’s ambassador for the Association of Corporate Counsel.
Prior to being a Schwabe 2L Summer Associate in 2019, Neeka was a legal intern for a large telecommunications company and worked on clemency and pardon petitions with the Seattle Clemency Project.
- Counsel businesses on contractual arrangements, corporate governance, and entity formation.
- Advise in sales and acquisitions of businesses.
- Draft and review a variety of agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, terms and conditions, partner agreements, vendor forms, marketing agreements, and data processing agreements.
- Review and draft commercial lease agreements.
- Review and revise vendor agreements regarding data privacy and security.
Memberships & Awards
- Middle Eastern Legal Association of Washington (2017–present)
- National Iranian-American Council (2017–present)
- Washington State Law Scholar, Seattle University School of Law (2017–2020)
- Legal Employers Advancing Diversity in Washington Fellow (2018)
- Alpha Sigma Nu Scholar for Scholarship and Service, Seattle University School of Law (2018)
- Los Angeles Philanthropic Foundation Scholar (2014)
- Presidential Scholar, University of Redlands (2013–2017)
Resources & Ideas
- December 9, 2020
- Seattle University School of LawJuris Doctor degree, cum laude (2020)
- University of RedlandsBachelor of Science degree, Business Administration, minor in Political Science (2017)
Washington State Courts