Bailey M. Oswald
Bailey Oswald represents clients on a wide variety of real estate transactions. She researches complex legal issues and drafts transactional documents, pleadings and briefs, and other legal documents. Bailey’s research experience and commitment to the law helps her counsel clients in pursuit of their unique goals.
While in law school, Bailey served as a representative in the Women’s Law Caucus and was an associate editor for her school’s law review. She also externed with Gonzaga’s NCAA Compliance Office.
Bailey completed her Fall Clerkship at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in the autumn of 2021.
- Researches complex legal issues and drafts research memoranda and charts.
- Drafts transactional documents, including formation and merger documents as well as notices of continuance.
- Assists in real estate transactions by reviewing title documents, and closing documents.
Memberships & Awards
- Multnomah Bar Association (2021-present)
- Oregon State Bar, New Lawyers Division (2021-present)
- Gonzaga Law Review, Associate Editor (2019-2021)
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Pro Bono Distinction Award (2021)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Transactional Skills and Professionalism Lab (2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Professional Responsibility (2019)
- Gonzaga University School of LawJuris Doctor, summa cum laude (2021).
- Oregon State UniversityBachelor of Art, Speech Communication, summa cum laude (2018).
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Hiking McNeil Point.