Yuke Wang, Ph.D.
Yuke Wang prepares and prosecutes patent applications, performs research and patentability analysis, prepares patent infringement opinion letters, re-examines patents and provides patent litigation support.
Yuke's patent practice covers a wide range of technical areas, including wireless communication devices, electrical circuits, fabrication, processors, memory devices, aeronautical control and navigation systems, multimedia, data communications, networks, MEMS, software, design automation, databases, computer networks, computer graphics, Internet and web, cloud computing, computer security and e-commerce.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Yuke served as a tenured Associate Professor at the University of Texas at Dallas. He has taught in various universities in the United States, Canada, Japan and South Korea and has served as an Associate Editor for six different journals, including Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on Circuits and Systems, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Transactions on VLSI and IEICE Transactions on Communications.
- Drafted over 300 patent applications that matured into patents, many of which were allowed by first action allowances.
- Published over 100 research papers in leading journals and for conferences.
Memberships & Awards
- Texas State Patent Law Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Member
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Member
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Signal Processing Society, Member
Resources & Ideas
- Seattle Business MagazineNovember 19, 2019
- September 21, 2017
- August 31, 2017
- April 7, 2017
- December 16, 2016
- September 20, 2016
- Southern Methodist UniversityJuris Doctor degree
- Southern Methodist UniversityMBA
- University of Saskatchewan, CanadaPh.D. Computer Science
- University of Saskatchewan, CanadaMSc, Mathematics
- University of Science and Technology of ChinaBachelor of Science, Mathematics
California State Courts (passed bar exam, license pending)
Texas State Courts
United States Patent and Trademark Office