- Jeff Keohane Joins Schwabe’s Natural Resources Industry GroupMarch 29, 2021
Environmental and Native American Law Attorney, Jeff Keohane, strengthens firm’s growing Native American and Alaska Native law practice.
- Schwabe Trial Lawyers v. Pandemic: Our Story of ResiliencyTop Schwabe attorneys share wisdom for International Women’s DayMarch 8, 2021
Schwabe attorneys Jennifer Campbell, Amanda Gamblin, Stephanie Holmberg, Aukjen Ingraham, and Anne Talcott discuss early career learnings and lawyering during a pandemic for our International Women's Day feature.
- Schwabe Promotes Three Attorneys to Shareholder, Strengthening Industry FocusMarch 8, 2021
- Oregon Bioscience Association Appoints 2021 LeadershipMarch 4, 2021
Current Oregon Bioscience Association Board Member, Steven Prewitt, is joined by exciting new 2021 leadership.
- Owners' Counsel of America Elects Two New Board of Director MembersDigital JournalFebruary 16, 2021
Schwabe Shareholder Kelly Walsh joins Owners' Counsel of America's Board of Directors.
- Clark County Business Briefing: People in BusinessThe ColumbianFebruary 7, 2021
Columbia River Economic Development Council elected new members to serve on its board of directors including Schwabe's Lisa Lowe as Chair.
- Sarah Roubidoux Lawson Joins National Native American Bar Association Board of DirectorsFebruary 4, 2021
Attorney Sarah Roubidoux Lawson has been elected to the National Native American Bar Association’s Board of Directors.
- Midsize Firms Are Recruiting More Diverse Associates, but Retention Remains a HurdleThe Mid-Market Report Powered By Law.comJanuary 24, 2021
Schwabe weighs in on how midsize firms have made significant advances in increasing the diversity of their young legal talent.
- Israeli Shipping Co. Seeks Emergency Order to Depose CrewLaw360January 22, 2021
- Online news outlet Alaska Landmine sues Gov. Mike Dunleavy’s administration over accessKTOODecember 23, 2020
- Political blogger sues Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy, seeking access to state news conferencesAnchorage Daily NewsDecember 18, 2020