- Schwabe Client Ali Seals Pushes for Greater RepresentationProfile MagazineJune 21, 2021
Bringing compassion, empathy, and support to his in-house team at Weyerhaeuser.
- Let’s Talk Pandemic, Product, Innovation, and LogisticsA recap from the PNW Predictions: Supply Chain Reimagined eventJune 16, 2021
Schwabe and the Portland and Puget Sound Business Journals hosted PNW Predictions: Supply Chain Reimagined, a discussion about the effect of the pandemic on the supply chain, and predictions for the future.
- Schwabe Welcomes Six 2021 Summer AssociatesJune 14, 2021
Schwabe is excited to welcome Neal O. Alnajran, William Brittany Heberling, Reese Hoggans, Sam Moghadam, Sydney Padgett, and Megan Lukmak’ Warren to our 2021 Summer Associate program.
- Pride in the Workplace 2021: Rosa Ostrom of Schwabe, Williamson & WyattPortland Business JournalJune 3, 2021
Schwabe's Rosa Ostrom is featured as part of the Portland Business Journal's "Pride in the Workplace" series for Pride Month 2021.
- Chambers USA Honors Schwabe in 2021 RankingsNine practice areas and 23 attorneys chosen for distinctionMay 20, 2021
Schwabe is honored with nine practice area rankings, including a new ranking for Construction Washington, and 23 attorneys were chosen for distinction.
- Schwabe Client JTM Construction Will Build Avenue BellevueMay 6, 2021
Schwabe is thrilled to announce that our client, Seattle-based JTM Construction, has finalized its contract to serve as general contractor for the Avenue Bellevue project.
- 9th Circuit Won't Revive RICO Claims Over Nooksack EnrollmentLaw360May 5, 2021
- Utilities Say Montana Can't Dictate Power Plant Arbitration VenueLaw360May 5, 2021
Featuring Schwabe Shareholder Connie Sue Martin.
- Legalize Sustainability: Schwabe Celebrates Earth Day 2021April 19, 2021
Schwabe and our Sustainability Team celebrate Earth Day 2021.
- Jeff Keohane Joins Schwabe’s Natural Resources Industry GroupMarch 29, 2021
Environmental and Native American Law Attorney, Jeff Keohane, strengthens firm’s growing Native American and Alaska Native law practice.
- Schwabe Trial Lawyers v. Pandemic: Our Story of ResiliencyTop Schwabe attorneys share wisdom for International Women’s DayMarch 8, 2021
Schwabe attorneys Jennifer Campbell, Amanda Gamblin, Stephanie Holmberg, Aukjen Ingraham, and Anne Talcott discuss early career learnings and lawyering during a pandemic for our International Women's Day feature.
- Schwabe Promotes Three Attorneys to Shareholder, Strengthening Industry FocusMarch 8, 2021
- Oregon Bioscience Association Appoints 2021 LeadershipMarch 4, 2021
Current Oregon Bioscience Association Board Member, Steven Prewitt, is joined by exciting new 2021 leadership.