- Schwabe is Proud to Join Midsize Mansfield Rule Cohort for 2021-2023September 14, 2021
Diversity Lab announces that more than 70 law firms will participate in the second iteration of the Midsize Mansfield Rule, launching on September 15, 2021.
- Schwabe’s Allison Krashan Elected President of Washington Defense Trial LawyersAugust 26, 2021
Schwabe Shareholder Allison Krashan elected to lead Washington Defense Trial Lawyers as President.
- 51 Schwabe Attorneys Recognized on Best Lawyers in America© List for 2022August 19, 2021
Schwabe celebrates 37 of our firm’s attorneys who have been named to the 2022 Best Lawyers in America list, and the 14 Schwabe attorneys who have been designated as 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
- Large downtown Portland employers rethink return-to-office plans as COVID-19 cases surgeThe OregonianAugust 19, 2021
Schwabe CEO Graciela Gomez Cowger was interviewed as part of The Oregonian's report on large downtown employers in Portland who are being forced to rethink their return-to-office plans as COVID-19 cases surge.
- Schwabe Promotes Three Staff to Senior ParalegalJuly 29, 2021
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt P.C. is proud to share that Melissa Canich, Brandi Henley, and Cory Sabin have been promoted to the role of Senior Paralegal.
- 2021 Chambers High Net Worth Guide Spotlights Schwabe and AttorneysJuly 23, 2021
- 17 Schwabe Attorneys Named Oregon Super Lawyers in 2021July 22, 2021
The 2021 Super Lawyers Oregon List honors Schwabe attorneys Al AuYeung, David F. Bartz, Jr., Carmen M. Calzacorta, Michael A. Cohen, Graciela Gomez Cowger, Jeffrey S. Eden, Dan Eller, Michael T. Garone, Peter E. Heuser, Darien S. Loiselle, Joel A. Parker, Elizabeth A. Schleuning, Marc K. Sellers, June Wiyrick Flores, who are accompanied by 2021 Oregon Rising Stars, Rebecca A. Boyette, Annyika (Nyika) Corbett, and Jessie Schuh.
- Alaska Super Lawyers Names Schwabe’s Bert Ray and Matt Singer to 2021 ListJuly 21, 2021
- 10 Schwabe Attorneys Named to 2021 Washington Super LawyersJuly 21, 2021
This year, Bill Abrams, Stephanie Berntsen, Jennifer Campbell, David Ebel, Chris Howard, Philip Lempriere, Bert Markovich, and Connie Sue M. Martin were recognized on the 2021 Washington Super Lawyers list with Ryan Dumm and Ryen Godwin designated as Rising Stars.
- Largest Law Firms Practicing Health Care Law in the Portland Metro AreaPortland Business JournalJuly 16, 2021
Schwabe is one of the largest laws firms practicing health care law in the Portland Metro Area.
- SBA to Drop Its Review of PPP Loans of $2 Million and AboveInc. MagazineJuly 12, 2021
Schwabe's Carmen Calzacorta offers insight into recent Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness requirement changes for Inc. Magazine.
- Washington Supreme Court Sides with Local Small Business; Affirms Improper Termination of Conway Construction Co.July 8, 2021
Joe Straus weighs in on the Washington Superme Court's Decision to affirm improper termination of Conway Construction Co.
- Sara Sayles Enhances Schwabe’s Real Estate and Construction Industry Group FocusJuly 7, 2021
Schwabe is thrilled to introduce key new team member attorney Sara Sayles, who adds depth to our group's industry-focused practice.
- Schwabe Client Ali Seals Pushes for Greater RepresentationProfile MagazineJune 21, 2021
Bringing compassion, empathy, and support to his in-house team at Weyerhaeuser.
- Schwabe Welcomes Six 2021 Summer AssociatesJune 14, 2021
Schwabe is excited to welcome Neal O. Alnajran, William Brittany Heberling, Reese Hoggans, Sam Moghadam, Sydney Padgett, and Megan Lukmak’ Warren to our 2021 Summer Associate program.
- Pride in the Workplace 2021: Rosa Ostrom of Schwabe, Williamson & WyattPortland Business JournalJune 3, 2021
Schwabe's Rosa Ostrom is featured as part of the Portland Business Journal's "Pride in the Workplace" series for Pride Month 2021.