- Schwabe Strengthens Natural Resources and Alaska Native Presence with Key Hires in Anchorage Office Expansion July 8, 2020
We are pleased to announce the expansion of the firm’s Anchorage, Alaska office by welcoming six experienced attorneys.
- Salary for Signatures Argued in Oil Tax Initiative LawsuitAlaska Journal of CommerceJuly 8, 2020
Matt Singer represented a half-dozen industry groups led by the Resource Development Council for Alaska.
- 19 Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Attorneys Named to Oregon Super LawyersJuly 6, 2020
This year, 19 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Oregon Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Six Oregon Organizations File Amicus Curiae Briefs to Oregon Supreme Court Regarding Convictions Based on Nonunanimous Jury InstructionsCriminal Justice Reform Clinic at the Law School of Lewis & ClarkJune 30, 2020
- Learn With Schwabe: Juneteenth Education Forum with Jamila JohnsonJune 19, 2020
To bring our firm together in a space to foster open communication around important issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion, we invited Schwabe alumna Jamila Johnson of the Promise of Justice Iniatitive to lead a Juneteenth Education Forum with our firm.
- With Rent Due, Tenants, Landlords Turn to Bellevue-based Bartering PlatformPuget Sound Business JournalJune 2, 2020
Schwabe's Aaron Laing shares insights on the future of the Seattle area rental market.
- A Venerable Oregon Food Industry Company Set to Change HandsPortland Business JournalMay 29, 2020
Schwabe's client Oregon company Henningsen Cold Storage Co. set to trade hands in a deal organized by Schwabe's Tom Tongue and team.
- Business Journal Names Outstanding Voices HonoreesPuget Sound Business JournalMay 6, 2020
Schwabe Diversity Chair and Attorney Joe Straus Honored in PSBJ's 2020 Business of Pride Edition.
- Schwabe Honored by 2020 Chambers USASeven practice areas and 16 attorneys singled out for excellence.April 30, 2020
In Chambers USA’s 2020 rankings, Schwabe is identified as an industry leader in seven practice areas. Schwabe’s Intellectual Property practice received Chambers’ highest ranking for the fifth year in a row, and Schwabe was honored with a new ranking in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation.
- Schwabe’s Lisa Schaures on Business Models and DiversityThe Mid-Market Report Powered By Law.comApril 29, 2020
- Dave Hailey Strengthens Schwabe’s Real Estate and Construction Industry Group FocusCreative dealmaker adds depth to group’s industry-focused practiceApril 17, 2020
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is excited to announce that Dave Hailey has joined the firm, further strengthening Schwabe’s commercial real estate and development practice.
- Celebrating Women: Beyond Legal AdviceSharing what we wish we knew for Women’s History Month, Vol. 3April 6, 2020
To wrap up Women's History Month, this edition features women of Schwabe and our community sharing a little advice to other women—and their younger selves.
- What Happens When the Rent is Due? Puget Sound Business JournalApril 3, 2020
Commercial leases already are being redone with short-term rent abatements amortized over the remainder of the contract, or permanently reducing rents, said attorney Aaron Laing, a shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in Seattle.
- The National Observer: Wednesday, April 1, 2020National ObserverApril 1, 2020
"What I'm hearing pretty consistently from landlords and tenants is that everybody understands that we're in this together," said Aaron Laing, a real estate attorney and shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in Seattle.
- Rent is Due Tomorrow, and It's Not Going to be PrettyPuget Sound Business JournalMarch 31, 2020
Schwabe's Aaron Laing talks about the impacts of COVID-19 on Seattle's rental market.
- What Will the Local Real Estate Industry Look Like After the Pandemic?Daily Journal of CommerceMarch 26, 2020
- 61-year-old Chase's Pancake Corral Serves Up Comfort During COVID-19 Outbreak, One Flapjack at a TimePuget Sound Business JournalMarch 25, 2020
61-year-old Chase's Pancake Corral Serves Up Comfort During COVID-19 Outbreak, One Flapjack at a Time
- Celebrating Women: Beyond Legal AdviceSharing what we wish we knew for Women’s History Month, Vol. 2March 23, 2020
In continued celebration of Women's History Month, this edition features women of Schwabe and our community sharing a little advice to other women—and their younger selves.