- Schwabe Client OneALASKA Campaign Unanimously ProtectedOctober 23, 2020
Schwabe Shareholder Matt Singer represents an Alaskan business coalition.
- Opinion: Privacy Challenges Ahead for Telehealth AdoptersPuget Sound Business JournalOctober 9, 2020
Kelly Hagan explores how telehealth has come of age during the pandemic, aided in part by the relaxation of privacy and security requirements under HIPAA.
- Amanda Gamblin Elected to Schwabe's Board of DirectorsOctober 5, 2020
Schwabe's Board is now comprised of 80% female leadership.
- Will the Affordable Care Act survive the new Supreme Court?Portland Business JournalSeptember 30, 2020
Scott Eads explores whether the Affordable Care Act will survive the new Supreme Court, given that SCOTUS is scheduled to hear a crucial ACA case just a week after the presidential election.
- 45 Schwabe Attorneys Make the List of Best Lawyers in America© for 2021August 20, 2020
This year, 45 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Best Lawyers list.
- Lawsuit claims kindergarten student was target of racially motivated attacks by white classmates, school failed to respondKGWAugust 20, 2020
Schwabe's Brenna Legaard filed federal lawsuit against North Clackamas School District on behalf of Happy Valley family after racially motivated attacks by white classmates.
- Attorney Gary Bruce Joins Schwabe’s Bend Office, Bolstering the Firm’s Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry GroupAugust 13, 2020
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt P.C. is excited to announce that Gary Bruce is joining the firm’s Bend office, adding considerable healthcare experience to Schwabe’s deep bench in the industry.
- With Rent Due, It's 'Déjá Vu All Over Again' for Tenants and LandlordsAugust 5, 2020
Schwabe's Aaron Laing provides commentary on rental assistance and what he's hearing from clients.
- Bert Ray and Matt Singer named to 2020 Alaska Super LawyersAugust 3, 2020
Schwabe’s Bert Ray and Matt Singer have been named to the 2020 Alaska Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- 12 Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Attorneys Named to 2020 Washington Super LawyersJuly 16, 2020
This year, 12 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Washington Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Oregon Lawmakers Green-light Aid To Unemployed Workers, Black-owned BusinessesOregon Public BroadcastingJuly 14, 2020
An analysis submitted by Schwabe suggest the fund might survive a challenge.
- Lawmakers Spar Over Creation of a $62 Million Relief Fund for Black OregoniansWillamette WeekJuly 14, 2020
Oregon House Speaker references Schwabe legal opinion.
- Oregon Court of Appeals Rules in Favor of Eugene Resident's Fight for Nonbinary Gender MarkerAmerican Civil Liberties Union of OregonJuly 10, 2020
- Justices Won't Hear Enviros' Challenge To Navajo Coal PlantLaw360July 9, 2020
Sara Kobak, Aukjen Ingraham, Brien Flanagan, and Sarah Roubidoux Lawson successfully represented Navajo Transitional Energy Company (NTEC) as the U.S. Supreme Court refused to take up a yearslong battle by environmental groups challenging the federal government's decision to grant lease extensions to a New Mexico power plant and nearby coal mine partly owned by the Navajo Nation.
- Schwabe Strengthens Natural Resources and Alaska Native Presence with Key Hires in Anchorage Office Expansion July 8, 2020
We are pleased to announce the expansion of the firm’s Anchorage, Alaska office by welcoming six experienced attorneys.
- Salary for Signatures Argued in Oil Tax Initiative LawsuitAlaska Journal of CommerceJuly 8, 2020
Matt Singer represented a half-dozen industry groups led by the Resource Development Council for Alaska.
- 19 Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Attorneys Named to 2020 Oregon Super LawyersJuly 6, 2020
This year, 19 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Oregon Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
- Six Oregon Organizations File Amicus Curiae Briefs to Oregon Supreme Court Regarding Convictions Based on Nonunanimous Jury InstructionsCriminal Justice Reform Clinic at the Law School of Lewis & ClarkJune 30, 2020