- Business Journal Names Outstanding Voices HonoreesPuget Sound Business JournalMay 6, 2020
Schwabe Diversity Chair and Attorney Joe Straus Honored in PSBJ's 2020 Business of Pride Edition.
- Schwabe Honored by 2020 Chambers USASeven practice areas and 16 attorneys singled out for excellence.April 30, 2020
In Chambers USA’s 2020 rankings, Schwabe is identified as an industry leader in seven practice areas. Schwabe’s Intellectual Property practice received Chambers’ highest ranking for the fifth year in a row, and Schwabe was honored with a new ranking in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation.
- Schwabe’s Lisa Schaures on Business Models and DiversityThe Mid-Market Report Powered By Law.comApril 29, 2020
- Dave Hailey Strengthens Schwabe’s Real Estate and Construction Industry Group FocusCreative dealmaker adds depth to group’s industry-focused practiceApril 17, 2020
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is excited to announce that Dave Hailey has joined the firm, further strengthening Schwabe’s commercial real estate and development practice.
- Celebrating Women: Beyond Legal AdviceSharing what we wish we knew for Women’s History Month, Vol. 3April 6, 2020
To wrap up Women's History Month, this edition features women of Schwabe and our community sharing a little advice to other women—and their younger selves.
- What Happens When the Rent is Due? Puget Sound Business JournalApril 3, 2020
Commercial leases already are being redone with short-term rent abatements amortized over the remainder of the contract, or permanently reducing rents, said attorney Aaron Laing, a shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in Seattle.
- The National Observer: Wednesday, April 1, 2020National ObserverApril 1, 2020
"What I'm hearing pretty consistently from landlords and tenants is that everybody understands that we're in this together," said Aaron Laing, a real estate attorney and shareholder at Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt in Seattle.
- Rent is Due Tomorrow, and It's Not Going to be PrettyPuget Sound Business JournalMarch 31, 2020
Schwabe's Aaron Laing talks about the impacts of COVID-19 on Seattle's rental market.
- What Will the Local Real Estate Industry Look Like After the Pandemic?Daily Journal of CommerceMarch 26, 2020
- 61-year-old Chase's Pancake Corral Serves Up Comfort During COVID-19 Outbreak, One Flapjack at a TimePuget Sound Business JournalMarch 25, 2020
61-year-old Chase's Pancake Corral Serves Up Comfort During COVID-19 Outbreak, One Flapjack at a Time
- Celebrating Women: Beyond Legal AdviceSharing what we wish we knew for Women’s History Month, Vol. 2March 23, 2020
In continued celebration of Women's History Month, this edition features women of Schwabe and our community sharing a little advice to other women—and their younger selves.
- Celebrating Women: Beyond Legal AdviceSharing what we wish we knew for 2020 Women’s History MonthMarch 10, 2020
In celebration of 2020 Women's History Month, this series features women of Schwabe sharing a little advice to other women—and their younger selves.
- ICTSI Oregon, Inc.'s President and CEO Elvis Ganda Issues Statement Following March 5, 2020 Opinion and Order Addressing the ILWU's Post-Verdict MotionsMarch 5, 2020
ICTSI Oregon, Inc.’s President and CEO Elvis Ganda issued the following statement after the court issued its March 5, 2020 Opinion and Order addressing the ILWU’s post-verdict motions:
- On Leadership: “I’m Extremely Comfortable with Change,” Says Graciela Gomez Cowger, CEO of Schwabe, Williamson & WyattThomson ReutersMarch 4, 2020
In this installment, Rose speaks with Graciela Gomez Cowger, CEO of Schwabe, Williamson, & Wyatt, about being an agent of change, her firm’s approach to client service, and being close to clients.
- Schwabe Strengthens Industry Focus with Promotion of Six Attorneys to ShareholderFebruary 28, 2020
Jamee Asher, Jean Back, Eric Blank, Ryan Dumm, Maria Schmidlkofer, and Garrett Stephenson have been named shareholders at Schwabe
- Schwabe About Town: Schwabe Attorneys Attend Seattle’s State of Downtown ConferenceFebruary 25, 2020
Schwabe attends Downtown Seattle Association's State of Downtown event
- Amy Cornelius Featured in Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW)CREW PortlandFebruary 21, 2020
Amy makes CREW member spotlight for Women in Commercial Real Estate.
- 8 Questions About the CATBusiness TribuneFebruary 6, 2020
Schwabe, Williamson and Wyatt attorney Dan Eller assists clients with tax and business law issues in both transactions and controversies. The Business Tribune asked him how he sees the coming Corporate Activity Tax (CAT).