- Five things Portland businesses should consider before applying for PPP loan forgivenessPortland Business JournalNovember 16, 2020
- Evolution of the Physician-Patient Relationship in the Era of TelemedicineOregon Health Care AssociationNovember 13, 2020
- Schwabe’s MaryAnn Ivie Named Paralegal of the YearNovember 6, 2020
Schwabe Senior Paralegal MaryAnn Ivie honored with National Federation of Paralegal Associations' (NFPA) Paralegal of the Year award.
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Garners New Best Law Firms National RankingsNovember 5, 2020
Schwabe has been honored by U.S. News—Best Law Firms, increasing its top national rankings by adding three National Tier 3 rankings.
- Anne Talcott Elected as Secretary-Treasurer of National Defense Attorney OrganizationNovember 4, 2020
Attorney Anne Talcott has been elected Secretary-Treasurer of the Defense Research Institute (DRI), the largest international organization of defense trial lawyers and corporate counsel.
- Attorney Christopher Slottee Honored with the Attorney General’s Award for Pro Bono ServiceState of Alaska Department of LawOctober 27, 2020
Attorney Chris Slottee receives Alaska Attorney General’s Award for Pro Bono Service.
- Schwabe Client OneALASKA Campaign Unanimously ProtectedOctober 23, 2020
Schwabe Shareholder Matt Singer represents an Alaskan business coalition.
- Opinion: Privacy Challenges Ahead for Telehealth AdoptersPuget Sound Business JournalOctober 9, 2020
Kelly Hagan explores how telehealth has come of age during the pandemic, aided in part by the relaxation of privacy and security requirements under HIPAA.
- Amanda Gamblin Elected to Schwabe's Board of DirectorsOctober 5, 2020
Schwabe's Board is now comprised of 80% female leadership.
- Will the Affordable Care Act survive the new Supreme Court?Portland Business JournalSeptember 30, 2020
Scott Eads explores whether the Affordable Care Act will survive the new Supreme Court, given that SCOTUS is scheduled to hear a crucial ACA case just a week after the presidential election.
- 45 Schwabe Attorneys Make the List of Best Lawyers in America© for 2021August 20, 2020
This year, 45 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Best Lawyers list.
- Lawsuit claims kindergarten student was target of racially motivated attacks by white classmates, school failed to respondKGWAugust 20, 2020
Schwabe's Brenna Legaard filed federal lawsuit against North Clackamas School District on behalf of Happy Valley family after racially motivated attacks by white classmates.
- Attorney Gary Bruce Joins Schwabe’s Bend Office, Bolstering the Firm’s Healthcare and Life Sciences Industry GroupAugust 13, 2020
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt P.C. is excited to announce that Gary Bruce is joining the firm’s Bend office, adding considerable healthcare experience to Schwabe’s deep bench in the industry.
- With Rent Due, It's 'Déjá Vu All Over Again' for Tenants and LandlordsAugust 5, 2020
Schwabe's Aaron Laing provides commentary on rental assistance and what he's hearing from clients.
- Bert Ray and Matt Singer named to 2020 Alaska Super LawyersAugust 3, 2020
Schwabe’s Bert Ray and Matt Singer have been named to the 2020 Alaska Super Lawyers list. Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.