- Top Employment Law Updates for ManufacturersFebruary 15, 2018
The end of 2017 brought ups and downs with respect to employment law changes for Oregon manufacturers.
- Ten things we learned about Graciela Gomez Cowger at the Feb. 7 Boardroom BreakfastFebruary 13, 2018
John McDonagh, co-publisher of the Vancouver Business Journal, sat down with Graciela Gomez Cowger, CEO of Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt. Here are 10 things we learned about Cowger and Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt.
- Land Use Veteran Bolsters Real Estate and Construction Industry TeamFebruary 9, 2018
Michael Robinson is well-known throughout Oregon for his land use representation, focusing on obtaining land use approvals and highway access permits for commercial, residential and institutional development.
- Schwabe Tech Attorneys Attend the Consumer Electronics ShowJanuary 19, 2018
Tech standards represented by Schwabe showed off complex ecosystems and product landscapes that are emerging based on these tech standards’ specifications.
- Congratulations Dave Bartz, 2018 Recipient of the Frohnmayer Award for Public ServiceJanuary 12, 2018
Dave is the 2018 recipient of the Frohnmayer Award for Public Service, given annually since 2002 by the University of Oregon’s Law School Alumni Association.
- Editor's Notebook: 26 percent of Puget Sound region's new CEOs are womenJanuary 5, 2018
The Puget Sound region added 11 women to its CEO ranks this year, our own Graciela Gomez Cowger being one of them.
- Schwabe Grows Healthcare & Technology Industry Groups with Addition of Attorney Cristin WagnerDecember 27, 2017
Cristin specializes in helping innovative companies develop, protect, and enforce their intellectual property portfolios.
- Schwabe Strengthens Technology Group with Addition of Cray, Inc. Alumna Ruby Hou AlexanderDecember 22, 2017
We are pleased to announce that Ruby Hou Alexander has joined Schwabe’s Seattle office.
- Katherine Wax Joins Schwabe's Real Estate and Construction GroupDecember 13, 2017
Katherine represents owners, developers, property managers, and tenants in real estate transactions, including purchases, sales, leases, and ground leases.
- Five common farm estate planning mistakes and how to avoid themDecember 5, 2017
Schwabe attorney Maria Schmidlkofer explains how an estate plan will save your family not only time and money down the road, but also protect your familial relationships.
- Three Manufacturers Share Tips for Hiring and Retaining EmployeesNovember 22, 2017
A Guest Blog Post by OMEP Sponsor Schwabe, Williamson and Wyatt.
- Judge Halts Post-Trial Patent Re-Examination BidNovember 17, 2017
A federal judge granted an emergency restraining order to bar sportswear maker Seirus Innovative Accessories, facing a $3.4 million judgment in a trial against Columbia Sportswear North America Inc.
- Design Patent Owners Find Optimism in Columbia Sportswear Jury VerdictNovember 15, 2017
Recent developments have thrust design patents back into light for companies looking for a well-rounded arsenal of intellectual property protections.
- Fueling Change: The State of Innovation in the Pacific NorthwestNovember 14, 2017
Schwabe interviews leading companies from six different industries in order to take the temperature of the state of innovation in the Pacific Northwest.
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt names new CEONovember 3, 2017
Gomez Cowger believes that Schwabe’s commitment to innovation and diversity go hand in hand and will yield overwhelmingly positive results as the company recruits more attorneys and staff.
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Honored with 2018 Best Law Firms ListNovember 1, 2017
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt proudly announced that six industry group areas were recognized by U.S. News—Best Law Firms, one of the nation's leading publications in the ranking of law firms and attorneys.