HOW I REPRESENT SCHWABE
As the Chief of Schwabe’s HR and Talent Department, I’m responsible for providing guidance and support to our leaders on all aspects of human resource management. I work alongside a passionate group of professionals whose primary goal is to enhance employee career development and retention, while fostering the inclusive Schwabe culture.
I have a successful history of leading and advising C-suite and business leaders, which has given me a keen sense for establishing credibility and building consensus within a diverse environment. This experience has strengthened my collaborative abilities and provided me with the tools necessary to promote employee success, ensuring Schwabe employees receive the support they need to truly excel and deliver outstanding service to our clients.
- Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Human Resources Certification Institute, Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Loyola University, Bachelor of Arts degree, HR Management
- Vistage Key Group, Member (2019-2022)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Member (2006-present)
- Portland HR Management Association (PHRMA), Member (2006-present)
Get in touch